Passenger Station, Southern Pacific Railway, Victoria, Texas 1908
Southern Pacific built their second depot at the east end of Santa Rosa in the late 1880s. This structure and the auxiliary buildings and roundhouse occupied parts of three blocks on the eastern edge of the original townsite, and until recently three of the structures, including the remodeled passenger station, still stood. Now only one ancillary building remains.
Photo from a 1908 postcard.